This website is owned and operated by the Charles Houston Advisory Council and is not the official City of Alexandria Recreation, Parks, and Cultural Activities (RPCA) website. To find the official City website, which has information spanning all Alexandria Recreation Centers, please click here.
The Advisory Council is a group of local and concerned volunteers providing input and support to Recreation Center staff on the facility and its programs. The Council advises staff on the types of recreation services and facilities desired by the local community and helps to promote the available programs for all age groups.
Charles Houston Recreation Center is a family recreation center offering a wide variety of activities and classes throughout the year including swimming, weight lifting, cardio, basketball, boxing, fun family and community events, and much more!
If you’re here, you might be looking for:
- Activities and Programs by Age-Group:
- Calendar of Events
- Party and Rental Information
- Fitness (gym information, adult sports leagues, zumba, pilates, etc.)
- Other Classes (swimming lessons, cheerleading tumbling, fencing, boxing, ballet, etc.)
- Contact Us Form
- How to Get Involved
- City of Alexandria (official website)
- City of Alexandria Recreation, Parks & Cultural Activities Page
- Visit Alexandria
- Alexandria Libraries
- Alexandria Public Schools
Hours of Operation starting 11/9/20
Monday – Friday, 9am-9pm
Sunday — closed