Put on your best costume and come celebrate Halloween with carnival games, crafts, face painting, and much, much more! Free and open to all.
Where: Charles Houston Rec Center
When: October 26th, from 6:00-8:00pm
Charles Houston Recreation Center is a family recreation center offering a wide variety of activities and classes throughout the year including swimming, weight lifting, cardio, basketball, boxing, fun family and community events, and much more!
If you’re here, you might be looking for:
- Activities and Programs by Age-Group:
- Calendar of Events
- Party and Rental Information
- Fitness (gym information, adult sports leagues, zumba, pilates, etc.)
- Other Classes (swimming lessons, cheerleading tumbling, fencing, boxing, ballet, etc.)
- Contact Us Form
- How to Get Involved
- City of Alexandria web page
- City of Alexandria Recreation Page
- Visiting Alexandria
- Alexandria Libraries
- Alexandria Public Schools
Charles Houston “Memorial Pool” Hours: CLOSED FOR WINTER!